On todays episode I am joined by Dad and founder of Family Law Assistance – Steven Wade
Having had personal experience of divorce and family break up Steve is well placed to help others going through the same and understands the emotional upheaval that it creates. More importantly he also realises that it can be a prime opportunity to really reassess your life, where it is going and make some changes which may be long overdue.
We delve into:
- How Steve had to relocate and undergo a complete career change in the years following his divorce to reach a point where he now helps others going through the same ordeal
- The effective tactical strategies you can employ to ensure you come away with the best result.
- How shifting your mindset to one of empowerment and ownership can radically change your prospects of seeing your children and moving on from divorce in the years after.
- Why the courts and solicitors are not as scary as you think and the simple steps to take to ensure you show up as the dad the court want's to see.
- The importance of forgetting what you want and prioritising what's in the best interests of your children.
If you want to join the Guild of Dads ? you can do so via our Facebook Group
Get involved and find out more
To get involved with the conversation on social media we are on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
Episode show notes can be found on our website
If you like what we are doing, leave a rating and review here